“How To Talk So Your Body Will Listen” offers guidance regarding weight management. Learn how to lose weight and keep it off with tools and support in an inviting and safe environment.
Learn to stop the sabotaging thought processes and behaviors involved in overeating, using Dr. Judith Beck's cognitive-behavioral dieting solution.
1) Receive motivation
2) Think in a positive manner
3) Gain credit for small, progressive steps
4) Identify triggers for diet pitfalls
5) Learn skills to prioritize food options and exercise
6) Decrease or eliminate food cravings
Think Yourself Thin!
Have you repeatedly dieted and failed?
THIS CLASS WILL TEACH YOU TOOLS TO ENJOY LASTING WEIGHT LOSS – FREE OF THE YO-YO EFFECT OF LOSING WEIGHT AND GAINING IT ALL BACK. (While this class focuses on drug-free, surgery-free approaches to weight loss, this class meets requirements for cognitive-behavioral weight loss instruction as a prerequisite to bariatric surgery.)